Class A CDL Driver
$5000 sign on bonus! Paid out over 12 months!
Fuzion Field Services is seeking reliable and dedicated Class A CDL Drivers to join our crew. As a Class A CDL Driver, you will work on a team responsible for operating side-dump, end dump, and/or tanker-trailers.
At Fuzion, our truck drivers provide an essential service to the industrial and commercial sector, hauling water, organic waste, and aggregate for our clients in the northern Colorado area. Our growing company needs professional drivers to keep up with demand in the area.
If you have at least 6 months of class A driving experience, we encourage you to apply! We even have automatic trucks for those with automatic restrictions!
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and protocols for operating a Class A truck.
- Maintain cleanliness and general upkeep of the truck and equipment.
- Communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, and clients.
150 Mile Radius around Greeley, Colorado
*** Must be able to operate outside of Colorado ***
Employer-Assisted Housing Program
Do you live outside of Colorado? We offer employer assisted housing!
To qualify, you must:
- Live outside the 50 mile radius of our home office in Greeley, Colorado
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Must have at least 6 months of professional Class A driving experience
We offer a range of scheduling options for you to choose from! You can choose from:
2-4 weeks on/1-2 weeks off
We can also offer a typical 5-day work week schedule as well for those in the local area!
Let us know what works for you!
$26 - $30/hour depending on experience
*** $5000 sign on bonus: earn $1500 after 90 days, another $1500 after 6 months, and $2000 after 12 months. ***
Night Shift – 5pm to 5am
- Valid Class A CDL license.
- Tanker endorsement preferred by not required.
- No major traffic violations in the past 5 years, no more than 2 minor traffic violations in the past 2 years.
- Must submit to pre-employment UA screening and subsequent random UA screenings.
- Physically fit to perform job duties in any weather and environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Reliable with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
Who We Are
Fuzion Field Services is a leading performer in the waste, water, and sanitation rental business, with an unparalleled drive to succeed, consistently meeting and fulfilling the needs of each and every one of our unique customers.
Fuzion Field Services is an equal opportunity employer.